Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the Underground Resistance public servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shoshons application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoshon
Loyalist

Shoshons application Empty
PostSubject: Shoshons application   Shoshons application EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:20 pm

Needed:
Name on Server: Shoshy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40858166
Spoken/written Languages: English and Spanish
Admin/mod on other server (not your own): Used to admin a TTT server
Age on UR DarkRP Server: 8-9 months
What rank are you on UR DarkRP server? (Must be MOD to apply or will be getting it soon.): I am currently a regular user but i served as moderator.

Optional:
Age: 15 (However age isn't important it is maturity which i posess)
Do you have a mic?: Yes and i use it
Why should we make you admin? (be original): I should be admin for many reasons. One reason is because this server has ben lacking dedicated staff. Not many staff members have been on to stop the trolls and minges from ruining the fun for others. Second, I will attempt to bring more people to this server. As of late this server has had a steep decrease in players, and throughout my Summer break I will attempt to bring the server to a higher point than it was before. Third, I have moderated before on this server. I know how to treat different situations for petty arguments to hackers and all in between. My final reason I should be made admin is that I will be able to be on regularly. With my Summer break approaching (as said above) and an impending surgery, I will have plenty of time to stay on this server and keep it running as smooth as possible. Sorry for the length of this, but i want to stress that I would be a great choice of admin for this server in its future.
Back to top Go down
freddie27117
Loyalist
freddie27117

PostSubject: nice!   Shoshons application EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:30 pm

AWSOME, i think shoshy would make a great admin. I think just this one sido should give you admin even thow you are not mod (you have been before) Also he is on alot and has come to me a few times seeking help with prop killers, spammers, prop block e.t.c. and has been right every time, He seems to know all the rules and is allways right when he accuse of a person breaking a rule. over all i say shoshy would make a awsome admin and would definitaly help out the server alot Cool
Back to top Go down
sammy3113
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: Shoshons application   Shoshons application EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:34 pm

I also think that this is a good idea and he deserves it since he did not need to be talked to during his mod.
Back to top Go down
TNO188
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: Shoshons application   Shoshons application EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:30 pm

One thing you kneed to learn Shoshy is that there is no "petty arguments" it all kneeds to be taken serioustly...
Back to top Go down
Shoshon
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: Shoshons application   Shoshons application EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:28 am

You see, TNO, I never said I wouldn't treat them as a equal issue to all other problems, I said I "...know how to treat..." them. For example I would not throw out a ban for 2 people arguing over the price of a gun, as well as I would never just warn a hacker that he is breaking major rules.
Back to top Go down
TNO188
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: Shoshons application   Shoshons application EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:05 am

Ok... sounds good. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
SystemsOverload
Admin
SystemsOverload

PostSubject: Re: Shoshons application   Shoshons application EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Denied.
Back to top Go down
https://ur-rp.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoshons application   Shoshons application Empty

Back to top Go down

Shoshons application
Page 1 of 1