Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the Underground Resistance public servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few possible bugs / irregularities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gadwin
Loyalist
Gadwin

A few possible bugs / irregularities Empty
PostSubject: A few possible bugs / irregularities   A few possible bugs / irregularities EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:30 am

If this is the wrong place for a thread like this, i'm sorry, but it seemed like the best choice.

I decided to hop back on the URGMod server after a few months of being away to see what was new, and I did a brief check of the map to search for possible additions or edits. In the process, I came across a few weird things that may or may not need to be fixed. I know the server is undergoing changes, but it can't hurt to have a list of these instances, right?

So far i've found:

Window that isn't quite in the windowframe, from the inside and outside:

(inside)
Spoiler:
(outside)
Spoiler:

An issue with a single door at the spawn being labeled as owned by cops (3 parts):
Door 1
Spoiler:
Door 2
Spoiler:
Door inside the building doors 1 + 2 lead to
Spoiler:

An issue with one or two doors in the same room being owned by cops, whereas the rest of the building is not:
Spoiler:

Issues with the Civillian protection jobs not being able to spawn the right entities of ammo for their guns:
CP:
Spoiler:
CPC:
Spoiler:

The AK47 fires at a much lower rate than before, with one shot every 1-2 seconds. (This may be some sort of semi-auto -> full-auto toggle thing, and if it is then i'd love to know how to toggle it.)
It seems as though the Deagle can only be obtained through spawning as a CPC

Like I said, some of this may be intentional but I just wanted to make sure that Sido and Spyder and whoever else is in charge of the server were aware of these.

Last edited by Gadwin on Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Originally didn't specify server)
Back to top Go down
SystemsOverload
Admin
SystemsOverload

A few possible bugs / irregularities Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few possible bugs / irregularities   A few possible bugs / irregularities EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:19 pm

1: spyder broke the server.
2: spyder broke the server.
3: spyder broke the server.
4: spyder broke the server.
5: spyder broke the server.
6: spyder broke the server.
7: spyder gave cp wrong guns.
8: spyder gave chief wrong guns.

^ idiot.
Back to top Go down
https://ur-rp.forumotion.com/

A few possible bugs / irregularities