Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the Underground Resistance public servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Priest Of The Order Ban appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sicarius
Loyalist

Holy Priest Of The Order Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Holy Priest Of The Order Ban appeal   Holy Priest Of The Order Ban appeal EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:19 am

Your Roleplay Name: Holy Priest Of The Order
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52962658
The ban reason: Prop spam
Who banned you? (if known): Sido
How long where you banned for? (if known): Permanent
Why you think it was a wrongful ban or you should be unbanned?: I was creating a creepy room for our "church" and i spawned a bunch of skulls and grenades to decorate it with. I did hit the prop limit, and I immediately removed some of the items. This apparently crashed the server. I did not mean to prop spam, and i apologize for any inconvenience this caused to admins.
Back to top Go down
SystemsOverload
Admin
SystemsOverload

Holy Priest Of The Order Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Of The Order Ban appeal   Holy Priest Of The Order Ban appeal EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:54 pm

accepted.

you did crash the server, and i was unable t upload something via ftp access i spent 2 hours on, results where my pay being docked for not completing the job on the requested date since it was 5 am and i had needed my sleep. this is the one time im going to allow a prop spammer back because i did see their rooms, and it is as he described, but go easy on the props next time.
Back to top Go down
https://ur-rp.forumotion.com/

Holy Priest Of The Order Ban appeal
Page 1 of 1