Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the Underground Resistance public servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blade's Strike Objection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BladeOmega
Loyalist

Blade's Strike Objection Empty
PostSubject: Blade's Strike Objection   Blade's Strike Objection EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Your Roleplay Name: Blade
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:23764620
The strike reason:ULX Slay abuse
Who banned you? (if known):How long where you banned for? (if known): Sido Olavich, 12 hours.
Why you think it was a wrongful strike and why should it be removed?: I think it was a wrongful strike because if you look in the motd under the Civil Protection section: #3 As a CP/SWAT, do not shoot a suspect, you can only fire at someone if a. They fire at you b. They murder someone. I had slayed the CP Chief because in my eyes, it was RDM. I had not fired at him, because he was in his base at the time, and I hadn't murdered anybody, that is the reason I thought it was RDM, so I slayed him for RDM'ing.

Proof of wrongful strike (Not needed):
Back to top Go down
SystemsOverload
Admin
SystemsOverload

Blade's Strike Objection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade's Strike Objection   Blade's Strike Objection EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:26 pm

Accepted.

its an iffy one, so im gona turn it into a warning and remove the strike...

the strike is removed, but next time just kick him if apparently rdm, dont slay a cop in RP.
Back to top Go down
https://ur-rp.forumotion.com/

Blade's Strike Objection
Page 1 of 1