Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the Underground Resistance public servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MIKE (ODK)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoshon
Loyalist

MIKE (ODK) Empty
PostSubject: MIKE (ODK)   MIKE (ODK) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:02 pm

This was posted on behalf of Oxide as he wasn't allowed to post it himself.

Name of admin/management: Mike (ODK)
Steam ID of admin/management: STEAM_0:1:56372033
What the admin/management did: RDM, blocked an entire part of the city, preceded to RDM with some kind of silenced sniper rifle from the barricade
Proof of the offence (REQUIRED): Picture of blocking area

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=138613619

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=138613599

He RDM'd Me, a gun dealer named Deastroyakon, shot at Orrin, and I believe he had been shooting from that spot for some time before we realized it was him.

Regardless of the shooting, how is this okay? The blocking contridics a few of the rules on the MOTD

#4 Do not make any huge buildings, or buildings that take up a massive amount of space.
#16 Do NOT block off a section of the map UNLESS you/your gang owns ALL of the buildings in that area. Sections are limited to one district and the tunnels leading into it. Blockades need a keypad and fading door!*

The Russian mafia was able to raid Mike yet several doors had not been purchased in other buildings, furthermore, a gundealer and a black market dealer appeared to be members of Mike's apparent 'gang' this is also against the rules, and even if they were not in the gang then Mike shouldn't have the right to block off a section all on his own.

I can answer any questions though my steam account Oxide or through this post, in the unlikely event that this is a misunderstanding I apologize for any issues caused.
Back to top Go down
SystemsOverload
Admin
SystemsOverload

MIKE (ODK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIKE (ODK)   MIKE (ODK) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:19 pm

Denied.

shows he has sectioned off a part of the map but does not show he has a GD with him, or does not own all the doors... all your showing is props in a tunnel and who they belong too.

ill leave this unlocked too allow more time for more evidence to be posted.
Back to top Go down
https://ur-rp.forumotion.com/
Oxide_
Loyalist

MIKE (ODK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIKE (ODK)   MIKE (ODK) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:22 pm

SystemsOverload wrote:
Denied.

shows he has sectioned off a part of the map but does not show he has a GD with him, or does not own all the doors... all your showing is props in a tunnel and who they belong too.

ill leave this unlocked too allow more time for more evidence to be posted.

I know who the gundealer and black market guy are, but I don't know how I should go about gathering more evidence as the props have been deleted, I can get plenty of people to support my claims but how should I proceed if I am confident with my report
Back to top Go down
SystemsOverload
Admin
SystemsOverload

MIKE (ODK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIKE (ODK)   MIKE (ODK) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:30 pm

recording and screenshots help a ton... so if nothing else is to be added, ill be denying this one...
Back to top Go down
Oxide_
Loyalist

MIKE (ODK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIKE (ODK)   MIKE (ODK) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:44 pm

To my understanding Krioka reported the same thing I was so denie this one for being redundant
Back to top Go down
SystemsOverload
Admin
SystemsOverload

MIKE (ODK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIKE (ODK)   MIKE (ODK) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:03 pm

you where denied for not enough proof, only showing 2 screenshots showing mike having props in the tunnel, you did not show if mike did NOT own all the doors and was NOT basing with other people.

you good now?
Back to top Go down
Oxide_
Loyalist

MIKE (ODK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIKE (ODK)   MIKE (ODK) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Well if there is any point in saying, an admin to my understanding can't get another strike for the same event, I would've pressed harder however fruitless had I not realized Krioka had reported the same thing. We good now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MIKE (ODK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIKE (ODK)   MIKE (ODK) Empty

Back to top Go down

MIKE (ODK)
Page 1 of 1