Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the Underground Resistance public servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spider Gruffman (admin abuse)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stars
Loyalist

Spider Gruffman (admin abuse) Empty
PostSubject: Spider Gruffman (admin abuse)   Spider Gruffman (admin abuse) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:48 pm

I have i think 5 photos in only 5 min of Spider Admin abusing. I dont know how to post them but when someone reads this. go to my Pictures and look at them
Back to top Go down
SystemsOverload
Admin
SystemsOverload

Spider Gruffman (admin abuse) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Gruffman (admin abuse)   Spider Gruffman (admin abuse) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:50 pm

no dice, you need to add the photo's yourself... place the URL link and make sure its in correct format, ill give you a fair bit of time to fix this.

Update:

Accepted.

why? i had a few reports about him, and checked up on it, he banned for over 12 hours which is max for a loyalist, possible random banning, possible afk farming, no response in the 10 mins i waited for him to reply to me.

next time, use the correct format, it helps me and makes it go alot quicker. everything was logged and the logs are a mess. -.-'

Striked.
Back to top Go down
https://ur-rp.forumotion.com/

Spider Gruffman (admin abuse)
Page 1 of 1