Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the Underground Resistance public servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ExultantGamer Banned around 11:00pm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ExultantGamer
Loyalist

ExultantGamer Banned around 11:00pm Empty
PostSubject: ExultantGamer Banned around 11:00pm   ExultantGamer Banned around 11:00pm EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Your Roleplay Name:ExultantGamer
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:19549213
The ban reason:No reason given at all
Who banned you? (if known):MacNanners
How long where you banned for? (if known):Permanently
Why you think it was a wrongful ban or you should be unbanned?:I didn't do anything to get banned. I have never been banned for anything before on this server. All of sudden I'm banned permanently by no reason given. Other people kept breaking tester when MacNanners was around but he didn't confronted them at all. When I called it out, he responded with the phrase "I don't want to be a dickweed mod." Only reason I mention this is because that's the only time I recall MacNanners got upset with me and said I can leave. But I get banned for never breaking any rules. I didn't even kill anyone the round I was banned in. If I was to get banned at least a first time ban would be a few days or something short and a reason should be given. I like playing on this server because there are some nice people here. I would like to know why I was banned and get it reversed if it is wrongful. This is on the TTT server.
Back to top Go down
SystemsOverload
Admin
SystemsOverload

ExultantGamer Banned around 11:00pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: ExultantGamer Banned around 11:00pm   ExultantGamer Banned around 11:00pm EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:24 pm

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=168710043

unbanned, will have a word with nanners...
Back to top Go down
https://ur-rp.forumotion.com/

ExultantGamer Banned around 11:00pm
Page 1 of 1