Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the Underground Resistance public servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shoshy's RockHard Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoshon
Loyalist

Shoshy's RockHard Application Empty
PostSubject: Shoshy's RockHard Application   Shoshy's RockHard Application EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Name on Server: Shoshy
Steam ID: Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:40858166
Server applying admin for: RockHard RP (Love that name)
Spoken/written Languages: English, some Spanish
Admin/mod on other server (not your own): Admin on your TTT server, used to be URGMOD DarkRP admin for a bit.
Age on TTT Server: A few months, give or take a week.
Rank on TTT Server (Must be MOD to apply or will be getting it soon.):(not applicable)
Age on UR DarkRP Server: Back since UrGmod, so needless to say a while.
What rank are you on UR DarkRP server? (Must be MOD to apply or will be getting it soon.): I was an admin/mod on urgmod. I am currently a plain user but am strongly considering a donation to Rock Hard given i can acquire currency

Optional:
Do you have a mic?: Yes and i use it a lot
Why should we make you admin? (be original): I have answered this so many times. So here goes again. I should be an admin because I am very well known. I played on UrGmod for damn near 2 years now, also the TTT server(which i admined) Also I know the commands. Therefore i can get straight to keeping Rock Hard alive instead of learning it all. Next I am well known. I am known by every regular player, and i can guarantee and the new kiddies will know me soon too. This helps because since people know me, they understand that i enforce the rules. Last I know the dark rp rules like the back of my hand. Also i know what type of punishment follows each. Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
SystemsOverload
Admin
SystemsOverload

Shoshy's RockHard Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoshy's RockHard Application   Shoshy's RockHard Application EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Denied.

dont need any more admins atm.
Back to top Go down
https://ur-rp.forumotion.com/

Shoshy's RockHard Application
Page 1 of 1