Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the Underground Resistance public servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bailey's Admin application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Baileyboy56
Loyalist

Bailey's Admin application Empty
PostSubject: Bailey's Admin application   Bailey's Admin application EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:14 pm

b]Name on Server:[/b] Bailey
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62596368
Spoken/written Languages:English, French (not very well)
Admin/mod on other server (not your own):Yes
Age on UR DarkRP Server:3-4 months
What rank are you on UR DarkRP server? (Must be MOD to apply or will be getting it soon.): MOD

Optional:
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Why should we make you admin? (be original): I should be made admin because I have been on this server for a long time and have delt with tons of players breaking the rules. I am on most of the time whether its from when i wake up in the morn or when i get back from school. I am known by lost of players on this server.I have had lots of expirence with DarkRP(400 hours). I have helped tons of players use fading doors and keypads. I think i have helped this server out a lot by getting rid of many many many rule breakers, prop mingers, propspammers ect. I deal with as many players as i can and try to keep my cool even when times are so annoying. I deal with players as fast as i can and i ban people for the right amount of time ( i think ). Thank you for taking he time and effort to read my application jocolor king farao

Last edited by Baileyboy56 on Thu May 09, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
freddie27117
Loyalist
freddie27117

PostSubject: bailey   Bailey's Admin application EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:42 pm

I think bailey would make a great admin, hes a great mod and knows alot to all of the rules (im on the server alot with him) He also knows alot of the punishment for breaking a rule i.e. self supply = slay, rdm = kick, ban e.t.c over all i think bailey would make a great admin! Very Happy alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
Alienp1ggi
Loyalist

PostSubject: Reccomend   Bailey's Admin application EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:19 pm

He would be the most AMAZING admin hes already a EPIC mod that knows alot about the rules and server!
Back to top Go down
Mattio6
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: Bailey's Admin application   Bailey's Admin application EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:24 pm

I also support Bailey's becoming admin, he knows the rules and punishments for offenses well. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SystemsOverload
Admin
SystemsOverload

PostSubject: Re: Bailey's Admin application   Bailey's Admin application EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:39 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://ur-rp.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bailey's Admin application   Bailey's Admin application Empty

Back to top Go down

Bailey's Admin application
Page 1 of 1