Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the Underground Resistance public servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SolidAero Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SolidAero
Loyalist

SolidAero Application Empty
PostSubject: SolidAero Application   SolidAero Application EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:43 am

Needed:
[b]Name on Server: SolidAero
[b]Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49700093
[b]Country:United States
[b]Spoken/written Languages:English
[b]Admin/mod on other server: I've done a couple of Minecraft Servers, including my own ( but I'm not counting that) I have on several small servers with no websites. Just servers I've played on
[b]Age on UR DarkRP Server: NOTE PLZ READ: I have never played on the UR DarkRP Server. I will possibly, but I looked and couldn't find it, even with the ip address. I have though played on the TTT Server and quite a bit. On the TTT I'm a Regular User, not a guest
[b]What rank are you on UR DarkRP server? I have never played on the UR DarkRP Server. I will possibly, but I looked and couldn't find it, even with the ip address. I have though played on the TTT Server and quite a bit. On the TTT I'm a Regular User, not a guest

Optional:
[b]Age: Age between 13-17 ( not giving the actual but though I might give you a range :3)
Reason Why I think I can:

I like to be friendly and communicate a LOT with people I play with. I enjoy helping out people on projects, and enjoy coming up with ideas to help the server. I like to check how the players are doing and makes sure that everything goes according to the rules. I like to help out the admins and would enjoy doing it. I don't care what responsibilities I have as a admin or not, but I like to help others out!
Hope you enjoyed my application Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spyder98x
Forum Moderator
spyder98x

SolidAero Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: SolidAero Application   SolidAero Application EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:15 pm

I may make you temp. mod to see how you do, I will decide from the results of what happens while you play.
Back to top Go down

SolidAero Application
Page 1 of 1