Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the Underground Resistance public servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shoshy's Application :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoshon
Loyalist

Shoshy's Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Shoshy's Application :)   Shoshy's Application :) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:58 pm

I'm applying for TTT mod, but I don't know if this is the correct place. I couldn't find any other area, however.

Name on Server: Shoshy
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:40858166
Server applying admin for: UR TTT
Spoken/written Languages: Speaking and written: English, Some written: Spanish.
Admin/mod on other server (not your own): Not currently but I have admined on TTT before, also I was a Super VIP on URDarkRP
Age on TTT Server: A week or so I'd say.
Rank on TTT Server: Regular
Age on UR DarkRP Server: Many Months
What rank are you on UR DarkRP server?: I am the default rank, but as stated earlier I was staff for a while.

Optional:
Do you have a mic?: Yes and I use it frequently
Why should we make you admin? (be original): I should be a mod because I am an easygoing person. I know the rules of TTT, how to play, and UR's set of rules, so i can assist people in learning all of them. Also, I am known by many people, from the new joiners, to the UR Veterans. Next, I know the basic Admin/Mod commands. This is necessary because right of the bat I will be able to deal with problems, instead of having to ask after each situation arises, I.e "How do i slay? How do I ban? How do i set health?"

That's about all I have to say. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
spyder98x
Forum Moderator
spyder98x

PostSubject: Re: Shoshy's Application :)   Shoshy's Application :) EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:27 pm

Thinking, deciding, you will have an answer tomorrow, too tired.
Back to top Go down
Shoshon
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: Shoshy's Application :)   Shoshy's Application :) EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:49 pm

No worries, I wasn't around yesterday to get the reply anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
spyder98x
Forum Moderator
spyder98x

PostSubject: Re: Shoshy's Application :)   Shoshy's Application :) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:51 pm

I thought about it for quite sometime, you are a regular player on both RP and TTT, you do know your ways around the rules for both servers, I haven't seen you get into any trouble whatsoever, so I believe you would make a great admin to have around.
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoshy's Application :)   Shoshy's Application :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shoshy's Application :)
Page 1 of 1