Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the Underground Resistance public servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MaZ's appeal ban

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mazman77
Loyalist

MaZ's appeal ban Empty
PostSubject: MaZ's appeal ban   MaZ's appeal ban EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Your Roleplay Name: MaZ
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18421524
The ban reason: Propkill
Who banned you? (if known): I don't know
How long where you banned for? (if known): I think it's 14440 minutes
Why you think it was a wrongful ban or you should be unbanned?: I got the same ammount of time as the players who started doing propkilling and propblock (Fenix was one of them) and i just tried to get through the battlefield to get to my place with my friend. I also get stuck 30 minutes in my own house by a gently man who freeze a car in my doors and propkilled me multiple times and i didn't see the guy got banned. Maybe i deserve the ban and i can deal with it, but why the admin didn't come and talk to me, so that way i could explain my act ?
Proof of wrongful ban (Not needed):The spot where is spawned : postimage.org/image/uvo9s5jhn/
Back to top Go down
SystemsOverload
Admin
SystemsOverload

MaZ's appeal ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: MaZ's appeal ban   MaZ's appeal ban EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:45 pm

prop minging in any way is know as a "troller", since the player knows the prop kills, its against rules and yet does it anyway.

ill remove your ban for now, but 2 wrongs dont make a right, just record and report the players that are abusing, as for the screenshot you gave me, i cant do anything unless given his Steam ID...
Back to top Go down
https://ur-rp.forumotion.com/

MaZ's appeal ban
Page 1 of 1