Underground Resistance Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the Underground Resistance public servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

br0kenrabbitz's ban appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
br0kenrabbitz
Loyalist
br0kenrabbitz

br0kenrabbitz's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: br0kenrabbitz's ban appeal   br0kenrabbitz's ban appeal EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Your Roleplay Name: br0kenrabbitz

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33891801

The ban reason: Crashing server.

Who banned you? (if known): Snapple

How long where you banned for? (if known): Permanently

Why you think it was a wrongful ban or you should be unbanned?: Misunderstanding. I spawned one of my normal duplications that usually the server handles well but the server was constantly crashing by an unknown source. Snapple thought it was me and he banned me. And I would never try and crash the server because I love it.

Proof of wrongful ban (Not needed): The server was crashing and I spawned a giant prop that the server usually handles well in between a crash. It was just a misunderstanding and I hope I get unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Snapple
Admin

br0kenrabbitz's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: br0kenrabbitz's ban appeal   br0kenrabbitz's ban appeal EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:37 pm

After reviewing your appeal and all evidence supporting the ban, I have come to the decision to accept the ban appeal. While I am unsure if you caused the crash, please do not spawn that duplication again, or remake it with less props. The server went down immediately after you spawned it.

Back to top Go down
https://ur-rp.forumotion.com

br0kenrabbitz's ban appeal
Page 1 of 1